Standard Terms & Condition for the RITU KUMAR E-Gift Card
- The RITU KUMAR E-Gift Card (“E-Gift Card or e-Gift Card”) is issued by the Ritika Private Limited (“Company”);
- The E-Gift card can be purchased ONLINE ONLY on the official websites of RITU KUMAR i.e. www.ritukumar.com |ri.ritukumar.com | labelritukumar.com |aarke.in (“all Websites”), using the following prepaid payment modes - Credit Card, Debit Card, Wallets, UPI and Net Banking;
- The E-Gift Card can be redeemed on all the styles listed on the company’s website, except for E-Gift Card itself;
- The E-Gift Card is neither transferable nor refundable. It can only be used on the website it was bought from. It can only be used online & not at any Retail Store.
- Each E-Gift Card will have a validity period of 1 year from the date of its purchase;
- The E-Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards;
- The E-Gift Card CAN-NOT be redeemed or exchanged for Cash or Credit and cannot be reloaded;
- All purchases made using E-Gift card will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of company’s website. In case of return/exchange of the purchased item, please refer to the "Return Policy" on our website or contact our Customer care team. If the order is cancelled, the E-Gift Card amount shall be refunded to the source E-Gift Card however validity of the same will be governed by the initial purchase date of E-Gift card;
- If the order value exceeds the E-Gift Card amount, then the balance amount can be paid via Credit Card, Debit Card, Wallets, UPI or Internet Banking;
- If the order value is less than the amount of the E-Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same E-Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions;
- The E-Gift Card can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as E-Gift card on the checkout pages;
- Recipient of the E-Gift card is solely responsible for the safety and security of his/her/its E -Gift Card/s. Once the E-Gift Card has been sent to the customer on email, then the customers are bound to protect his/her/its E-Gift Card number. In the event of any misuse of E-Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details due to the mistake of the purchaser/customer, the company shall not be held responsible/liable for the same in any manner and no refund shall be given/issued against such E-Gift Card by the company.
- The Company reserves the right to extend or not to extend the validity of any E-Gift card at its sole discretion;
- The Company reserves the right to cancel any E-Gift Card if the same has been found to be purchased with fraudulent means and/or the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received;
- The Customer agrees and understands that each E-Gift Card is a pre-paid payment instrument, which is subject to the regulations by RBI. The Company may be required to ask and share the KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the E-Gift Card, and/or any other information in relation to the purchase of the E-Gift Card and/or transaction undertaken using the E-Gift Card, with RBI or such other statutory authorities. The Company may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the E-Gift card for any such information; and
- These Standard Terms and Conditions and anything in relation to the E-Gift Card shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of India and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this E-Gift Card shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India.
Please note, the above mentioned Standard Terms and Conditions are not exhaustive, and the Company reserves the right to alter or amend these Standard Terms and Conditions of the E-Gift Card, including extending, withdrawing or discontinuing the same without notice, at its sole discretion.